Our Dog Training Courses
Dog training is a crucial part of any dog’s life because living with humans doesn’t come naturally.
That’s where we come in and teach you how to communicate with your dog.
- This course covers basic commands like “sit”, “down” “stay” “wait” “leave it” “Drop it”
- Leash walking ( loose leash / stop pulling)
- Impulse control – Crate training- potty training(housebreaking)
- House manners
- This course includes basic obedience ( all topics covered in Basic) +
- Heeling ( walking at your side) , Place ( can be taught to go to a bed ect and stay put)
- Problem solving ( leash reactivity, jumping, polite greeting, barking)
- Off leash training ( starting on a Long line) includes all previous commands off leash
- Day training is customized to fit your needs.
- Will create a program after consultation
- We pick up and drop off your dog
- Dog works on and off with our trainer throughout the day.
- Returns home at the end of the day
- 2 sessions a week for 3 weeks
- Tuesdays and Thursdays only
Training is available throughout Plymouth County including Plympton , Plymouth, Kingston, Carver, Halifax, Middleboro , Hanson and more.
Sign Up Now!
Slots are limited – guarantee your pet’s spot at Kennedy K9 Camp today!
Serving Plympton, Halifax, Kingston, Hanson, Carver and Middleboro, MA.